- Networking with published and unpublished authors of erotic romance and literary erotica from around the world.
- Two free workshops and discounted fees for additional Passionate Ink Online Workshops about writing and the writing business.
- Organized Chats and Pitching opportunities with published authors and industry professionals accessible to members only.
- Discounted entry fees for Chapter Contests devoted to erotic romance and literary erotica for published and unpublished writers.
- Discounted event fee for our Annual Event at the RWA National Convention, which is always a blast, in addition to being informative and another great networking opportunity.
- Passionate Ink Newsletter: The monthly newsletter provides opportunities for chapter members to publish articles, a great tool for publicity within RWA. Member Milestones, a section of the PI newsletter, is a place to celebrate all your achievements. Contest wins, awards, completed manuscripts, first sales, fabulous reviews and list placements are all milestones your fellow PI members will be happy to celebrate with you.
- Perseverance Fund that pays annual dues for members and prospective members who are unable to renew or join because of financial hardship.
Passionate Ink is the Erotic Romance Writers Special Interest Chapter #207 of Romance Writers Of America.
- Membership Year 2017-18 (effective Sept 1, 2017 – Oct 1, 2018): $35.00
- 2 FREE Exclusive Members-Only Workshops*
- PI Members get 25% off
- RWA members get 10% off NEW!
RWA IS CURRENTLY REQUIRING ALL CHAPTERS TO SWITCH TO CENTRAL DUES PROCESSING TO ENSURE VALIDATION OF RWA MEMBERSHIP.
WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH THE HEAD OFFICE TO TRANSITION. UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS NEW MEMBERSHIPS AT THIS TIME UNTIL THE NEW SYSTEM IS UP AND RUNNING. WE’LL UPDATE THIS PAGE WHEN WE ARE SET UP AND READY TO GO. WE ARE TARGETING MID-JANUARY 2019.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
*ABOUT FREE MEMBER WORKSHOPS:
Each membership year (Oct 1 – Sept 30 of the following year), 2 workshops will be offered free to members with as much advanced notice as possible. However, we cannot guarantee your attendance nor are we liable for the value of these workshops if 1) while your dues are current, you choose not to attend the free workshops that are offered to Passionate Ink members each year or 2) you choose to join Passionate Ink later in the membership year after both workshops have occurred. On submitting your Dues Payment and Member Registration form, you agree to not pursue Passionate Ink for reimbursement of any perceived value for these two workshops should you not be able to attend them due to the reasons mentioned above. Please see the workshops page for workshop dates, rates, and details.
**ABOUT MID-YEAR SIGNUPS:
- Passionate Ink’s membership year runs Oct 1 – Sept 30, with a renewal/sign up period of Sep 1st – 30th.
- Half-year dues rates were discontinued Aug 31, 2015.