Blog – The PI Party #redux
Get the dets and pics from the party at RWA Nationals July 2015.
News – Inside the Push for a More Diverse Romance Genre
- August New Releases From Our Members #newrelease #erotica #eroticromance August 20, 2015
- Loose Id Pitch Blitz! (Aug 21 – Sep 4) #pitch #getpublished August 19, 2015
- Sign up for the Passionate Pen Conference D.C. 2015 August 13, 2015
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Check out our August member New Releases!
Naughty Escapes: Eleven Naughty Vacation Getaways
Take a naughty trip around the world with these Eleven Naughty Vacation Getaways including BBW, BDSM, Contemporary, Dark Fantasy, M/M, and more from Amazon bestselling authors! The anthology includes “Window Display” by Regina Kammer. In this contemporary tale of unexpected voyeurism and romance, a scholar seeks a faraway room of her own to finish her dissertation. Trouble is, the room comes with a very distracting view.
For more information, see Regina’s website!
Sign Up for Announcements
Engage Your Reader with Attention-Grabbing Prose
By MM Pollard
September 7th – 21st, 2015
Prep for NaNoWriMo the Bare Bones Way
By Catherine Chant
October 8th – 22nd, 2015
2014-2015 Member Workshop Credit Deadline
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)
November 1st – 30th, 2015
Stop Wishing: Strategic Planning for Writers
By Maggie Worth
January 12th – February 29th, 2016