Pitch to Agents and Editors!
Read about our Pitch Program.
Judge the Sexy Scribbles Contest 2018!
Sign up to judge here.
Deadline for Sexy Scribbles Contest 2018: December 15!
View the contest rules.
Recent PI Posts
- 10 Questions: Heather Howland, Entangled Publishing October 17, 2018
- Pitch to BookEnds Literary Agency October 12, 2018! September 26, 2018
- 10 Questions: Dena Garson September 18, 2018
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Welcome to 10 Questions! Each month, we talk to a different member of the Passionate Ink community to ask them 10 questions about writing.
Today, we’re thrilled to welcome Heather Howland, senior editor and co-founder of Entangled Publishing.
After years of editing in the legal, industrial, and technical sectors, Heather Howland packed up her desk and dove into her true passion: love stories. With Entangled, she’s helped launch the careers of many NYT and USA TODAY bestselling authors, hitting both lists several times over. (more…)