Memberships will expire 9/30!
Renew with PI to avoid losing your member privileges!
News – Inside the Push for a More Diverse Romance Genre
- September Pitch: Totally Bound Publishing (UK) #Pitch #GetPublished September 19, 2015
- Be a judge for Celtic Hearts’ 2015 Golden Claddagh Contest! September 17, 2015
- September New Releases From Our Members #newrelease #erotica #eroticromance September 14, 2015
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Get ready to pitch to Totally Bound!
We’ve secured Rebecca Scott, Editor in Chief of editors from Totally Bound Publishing (UK) to review pitches from Passionate Ink members this September!
Pitch Date: Sep 28 (Monday)
Sign Up for Announcements
Prep for NaNoWriMo the Bare Bones Way
By Catherine Chant
October 8th – 22nd, 2015
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)
November 1st – 30th, 2015
Stop Wishing: Strategic Planning for Writers
By Maggie Worth
January 12th – February 29th, 2016
Writing the Erotic Short Story
By Louisa Bacio
April 7th – 28th, 2016