Sexy Scribbles 2017 Contest – Closes Dec 15!
Enter your scene of 3000 words or less … Learn more
Our new 2017 PI Board has been announced!
Find out who our chapter leaders are for next year. Learn more
Passionate Plume Contest: Winners announced!
Recent PI Posts
- Introducing PI’s new Board of Directors! December 7, 2016
- DEADLINE: Get your Sexy Scribbles submissions in by Dec 15, 2016! October 24, 2016
- Now seeking nominations for the 2017 Passionate Ink Board of Directors October 6, 2016
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Passionate Ink’s 2017 Board of Directors
Thanks to all of you who stepped up to volunteer — PI now has a new Board for 2017!
Let’s give a huge round of applause to our previous Board and all their hard work, and welcome our new faces. I know we’ll have a great year ahead for PI with our chapter in these talented authors’ capable hands. Huzzah!
Sign Up for Announcements
MEMBERS ONLY FREE EXCLUSIVE
Burning Ink: How to Write Erotic Romances with Characters and Scenes that Sizzle
By Angela Knight
Sept. 8th – Oct. 6th, 2016