FREE Members’ Only Guest Chat:
Taxes with Treasurer Tonya Kinzer (Jan 5-7, 2016)
Recent PI Posts
- February 2016 #NewReleases #EroticRomance February 4, 2016
- January 29 #Pitch: Extasy Books #GetPublished January 11, 2016
- December New Releases From Our Members #newrelease #erotica #eroticromance December 7, 2015
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Check out February New Releases from Passionate Ink members!
The Don’s Daughter by Renee Rose
Temptation is too sweet when the don’s daughter offers her full submission, but when her father finds out, he’ll probably wind up swimming with the fishes. Find out more on Renee’s site.
Crush by Charity Parkerson
He was a season away from a peaceful life until fate stepped in, handing Andrei a walking disaster, wrapped in the most delicious paper Andrei has ever seen. Find out my on Charity’s site.
Dreams Do Come True by Tonya Kinzer
Sandi’s career has taken off as a model and she loves her photographer…just not the way he wished she did. The men of her past abused her one too many times and the one woman in her life is being treated the same way. Can she get Kiera away from her abusive relationship? Find out more on Tonya’s site.
Sign Up for Announcements
MEMBER EXCLUSIVE (FREE)
Keeping It Hot: Social Media Strategies for Erotica Authors
By Tyra Burton and Jana Oliver
March 10th – 24th, 2016
Writing the Erotic Short Story
By Louisa Bacio
April 7th – 28th, 2016
By Natasha Boyd
May 5th – 19th, 2016