NEW: The Sexy Scribbles Contest
We’re seeking judges and entries for our new contest for unpublished AND published authors — learn more!
The 2015-16 membership year has started
Join PI to take advantage of unique member privileges!
News – Scribd cuts romance and erotica titles
- October New Releases From Our Members #newrelease #erotica #eroticromance October 26, 2015
- November #Pitch: Decadent Publishing #GetPublished October 25, 2015
- NEW: Announcing the Sexy Scribbles Contest from PI! October 15, 2015
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Check out October New Releases from Passionate Ink members!
Sign Up for Announcements
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)
November 1st – 30th, 2015
Stop Wishing: Strategic Planning for Writers
By Maggie Worth
January 12th – February 29th, 2016
MEMBER EXCLUSIVE (FREE)
Keeping It Hot: Social Media Strategies for Erotica Authors
By Tyra Burton and Jana Oliver
March 10th – 24th, 2016
Writing the Erotic Short Story
By Louisa Bacio
April 7th – 28th, 2016