Pitch to Changeling, Dreamspinner and Entangled
Pitch to these romance publishers in August and September! Watch this space for details.
Seeking a WORKSHOPS Director
To volunteer, you must be an RWA and PI member. Reach out for details.
Passionate Plume Contest 2018 is Now Closed
We’ll announce winners at the PI Party on July 20 at RWA Annual Conference!
Recent PI Posts
- 10 Questions: Addison Saxy June 15, 2018
- Pitch Your Work to Agents and Editors June 14, 2018
- Enter the 2018 Carla – Crown Jewel of Books Contest June 14, 2018
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Welcome to 10 Questions! Each month, we’re going to talk to a different member of Passionate Ink and ask them 10 questions about their writing and interests.
Today we’re talking with Addison Saxy, a recent convert to the wonderful world of erotic romance writing!
Addison, before we get started on our 10 questions, tell us a little about yourself.
AS: I’m a dabbler with words, but have been told I have a knack for writing naughty. I’m working on a couple stories, but probably won’t look into publishing until later this year. I have another name under which I write contemporary and urban fantasy, and I’ve been concentrating there lately. (more…)