Sexy Scribbles 2017 Contest – Now Open!
Enter the contest by Dec 15, 2016. Learn more
It’s PI Elections time for the 2017 Board!
Submit your nomination by Oct 31, 2016. Learn more
Passionate Plume Contest: Winners announced!
Recent PI Posts
- DEADLINE: Get your Sexy Scribbles submissions in by Dec 15, 2016! October 24, 2016
- Now seeking nominations for the 2017 Passionate Ink Board of Directors October 6, 2016
- Pitch to Harlequin / Carina Press (Sept 12 – 16) September 9, 2016
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
The Deadline for Passionate Ink’s 2nd Annual Sexy Scribbles Contest is Dec 15!
Give us their first meeting: their first kiss, or even their first time… We want to see your prowess at developing sexual tension in a scene of 3000 words or less. This contest is for published and unpublished authors. That’s right, UNpublished authors now have a contest, too!
Sign Up for Announcements
MEMBERS ONLY FREE EXCLUSIVE
Burning Ink: How to Write Erotic Romances with Characters and Scenes that Sizzle
By Angela Knight
Sept. 8th – Oct. 6th, 2016