Sexy Scribbles 2017 Contest – Closes Dec 15!
Enter your scene of 3000 words or less … Learn more
Our new 2017 PI Board has been announced!
Find out who our chapter leaders are for next year. Learn more
Passionate Plume Contest: Winners announced!
Recent PI Posts
- New Releases January 2017 January 6, 2017
- Introducing PI’s new Board of Directors! December 7, 2016
- DEADLINE: Get your Sexy Scribbles submissions in by Dec 15, 2016! October 24, 2016
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Sign Up for Announcements
For the Discouraged Writer: Rekindling the Passion in Your Writing
An Audio/Visual Workshop with a Forum Site for discussion.
By Red L. Jameson
Jan. 30 – Feb. 24, 2017
Identifying and Breaking Bad Writing Habits
By Jeffe Kennedy
March 13-24, 2017
Workshop to Develop New Online Courses
By Peter Andrews
April 3-14, 2017
Redefining Kink: A Workshop on Lifestyle Concepts and Marketing/Branding for Authors
By Sascha Illyvich
May 8 to June 2, 2017
The Chunky Method
By Allie Pleiter
June 5-30, 2017