Passionate Ink Party Tix: ON SALE
If you’re a member of RWA or an industry member supporting erotic romance, get your tickets to the big bash July 15th at RWA Nationals in San Diego. EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Good until June 1st!
Sexy Scribbles Finalists Announced!
Recent PI Posts
- Don’t forget – Passionate Plume scores are due soon! May 22, 2016
- May 2016 #NewReleases May 12, 2016
- Pitch to BookEnds Literary Agency May 9 – 13 May 3, 2016
- In Memoriam: Jo Beverley May 25, 2016
- Heath, Neill, and Regnery Added to Honor Roll May 23, 2016
- May 23 Romance Bestsellers May 23, 2016
- May 16 Romance Bestsellers May 23, 2016
- Romance Writers Campaign to Raise $1 Million for Literacy May 18, 2016
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Most Passionate Plume preliminary round judging packets went out via email during the last week of April. Scores have been coming in steadily—thank you, judges!—but we do want to ensure that all books are accounted for. Scores are due back on 5/31, but we understand that sometimes, monkey wrenches get thrown into the works.
If you signed up early to be a judge and didn’t get a panel of books
from plume [at] passionateink [dot] org, please check your spam folder OR email us to check in. There may be a chance your email service marked the message as junk due to the attachments (or, less likely, you might have opted into a category that had an overabundance of judges).
If you need more time to read,
please email the coordinator at the address above (remove brackets and spaces).
Sign Up for Announcements
3-2-1 Launch! How to Give Your Book the Best Lift Off
By Natasha Boyd
May 5th – 19th, 2016
Self-Publishing 101 Virtual Workshop with Marie Force
By Marie Force
June 13th – 18th, 2016