Blog – The PI Party #redux
Get the dets and pics from the party at RWA Nationals July 2015.
News – Inside the Push for a More Diverse Romance Genre
- It’s PI Renewal Season! Sign up to join August 31, 2015
- August New Releases From Our Members #newrelease #erotica #eroticromance August 20, 2015
- Loose Id Pitch Blitz! (Aug 21 – Sep 4) #pitch #getpublished August 19, 2015
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Existing members: September 1 – 30 is renewal season for the new membership year; please renew your membership during this time period to ensure your membership service is not interrupted once the new membership year begins on Oct 1, 2015!
Considering joining for the first time? Are you a a published or aspiring author of erotica or erotic romance? Have you been looking for a supportive group of writers across all genres of erotica/erotic romance you can learn from, share information with, and be inspired by? Well, look no further!
Sign Up for Announcements
Engage Your Reader with Attention-Grabbing Prose
By MM Pollard
September 7th – 21st, 2015
>>Sep 30: 2014-2015 Member Workshop Credit Deadline
Prep for NaNoWriMo the Bare Bones Way
By Catherine Chant
October 8th – 22nd, 2015
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)
November 1st – 30th, 2015
Stop Wishing: Strategic Planning for Writers
By Maggie Worth
January 12th – February 29th, 2016