The Passionate Plume is coming!
We need judges — so please sign up!
FREE Members’ Only Guest Chat:
Alpha Males & Police Procedure with Chief-of-Police Scott Silverii (Mar 2nd, 2016)
Recent PI Posts
- Pitch to Loose Id Feb 22 – 26 February 8, 2016
- February 2016 #NewReleases #EroticRomance February 4, 2016
- January 29 #Pitch: Extasy Books #GetPublished January 11, 2016
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
We’ve secured an editor from Loose Id to review pitches from Passionate Ink members!
Pitch Dates: Feb 22-26
S.N. Graves, Senior Editor at LooseId, will be joining us and is particularly interested in Futuristic/Sci-fi, Paranormal/Fantasy, and LGBT genres. For details, and to join in, visit our member forums! If you’re not a member yet, click here to join.
Sign Up for Announcements
MEMBER EXCLUSIVE (FREE)
Keeping It Hot: Social Media Strategies for Erotica Authors
By Tyra Burton and Jana Oliver
March 10th – 24th, 2016
Writing the Erotic Short Story
By Louisa Bacio
April 7th – 28th, 2016
By Natasha Boyd
May 5th – 19th, 2016