Sexy Scribbles 2017 Contest – Closes Dec 15!
Enter your scene of 3000 words or less … Learn more
Our new 2017 PI Board has been announced!
Find out who our chapter leaders are for next year. Learn more
Passionate Plume Contest: Winners announced!
Recent PI Posts
- We’re so proud of our 2017 PASSIONATE PLUME FINALISTS! July 6, 2017
- 2017 Superb Sexy Scribbler Announced April 17, 2017
- Congrats To Our Passionate Ink Authors! February 15, 2017
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Join us in congratulating the FINALISTS of the 2017 Passionate Plume Contest, recognizing the “best of the best” in high heat and erotic romance. The full lists of finalists for each category–contemporary, speculative (PNR), and novella–can be accessed here.
Regrettably, we did not have enough entries to run judging for the historical category this year.
The winner of each category will be announced at the Passionate Ink Party during the RWA National Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Friday Night, July 28, from 6:30pm – 10:30pm. Click here to purchase your ticket.
Sign Up for Announcements
Workshop to Develop New Online Courses
By Peter Andrews
April 3-14, 2017
Redefining Kink: A Workshop on Lifestyle Concepts and Marketing/Branding for Authors
By Sascha Illyvich
May 8 to June 2, 2017
The Chunky Method
By Allie Pleiter
June 5-30, 2017
By Sascha Illyvich