PI Pitch Program starts March 2018
Interested in pitching your erotic romance stories to top editors and agents? Get started
Recent PI Posts
- The PI Pitch Program opens up this March 2018! February 11, 2018
- Introducing the New 2018 Passionate Ink Board of Directors! January 27, 2018
- We’re so proud of our 2017 PASSIONATE PLUME FINALISTS! July 6, 2017
- Conference Hotel Update February 21, 2018
- February 19 Romance Bestsellers February 19, 2018
- February 12 Romance Bestsellers February 12, 2018
- Get to Know Sonali Dev, RWA2018 Librarians Day Luncheon Speaker February 7, 2018
- RWA2018 Registration Is Now Open! February 6, 2018
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
NOTE: The Pitch Program is a free, inclusive benefit for Passionate Ink members only (who must also be members of Romance Writers of America). If you’re a member, you can learn more about the program in our member forums! If you’re not a member yet, click here to join.
We’ve secured a host of wonderful agents and editors from the erotic romance industry for upcoming closed “salon” pitch sessions during 2018! We’ve got a packed schedule and the chance for YOU to get in front of top industry heavyweights, so dust off those manuscripts and get ready to get pitching!
2018 Participating Partners
Sign Up for Announcements
We’re currently re-working our workshop program to better serve your needs. In the meantime, what workshops (ongoing or one-time) would you like to see? Send an email to email@example.com and let us know.