The PI Party is just around the corner!
We’ve booked a spicy burlesque show!
Sign up through 7/21 online; tickets are $35 at the door.
Tech CEO-turned-erotic romance novelist’s double life
Inside the Push for a More Diverse Romance Genre
- Passionate Ink Party Redux! #RWA15 July 30, 2015
- Are you ready for the NYC PI Party @ Nationals? July 14, 2015
- Take on the challenge… #goldenpalm #writingcontest #FRWriters July 10, 2015
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Passionate Ink Party Redux! #RWA15
If you weren’t there, we missed you, and if you were, we know you had a rollicking good time! Here’s the redux …
Mucho author celebs!
Sign Up for Announcements
Organic Structure for Erotic Romance
By Jodi Henley
August 5th – 12th, 2015
Engage Your Reader with Attention-Grabbing Prose
By MM Pollard
September 7th – 21st, 2015
Prep for NaNoWriMo the Bare Bones Way
By Catherine Chant
October 8th – 22nd, 2015