Passionate Ink Party Tix: ON SALE
If you’re a member of RWA or an industry member supporting erotic romance, get your tickets to the big bash July 15th at RWA Nationals in San Diego. EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Good until June 1st!
Sexy Scribbles Finalists Announced!
Recent PI Posts
- April 2016 #NewReleases April 15, 2016
- Announcing PI’s Super Sexy Scribbler 2016! April 14, 2016
- Pitch to Loose Id April 18 – 22 April 4, 2016
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Break, Hard Hit #6
Noah has been in love with his best friend, Troy, for as far back as he can remember. There is no one else he can picture spending his life with. After signing a contract with the Blue Fires, Noah heads to New Orleans, ready to start his new life as a pro hockey player. With the career he’s always dreamed of having in his hands and the man he’s always loved in his bed, Noah thinks everything is golden.
But nothing could prepare Noah for how being the star player would change his life. Each time he finds a reporter’s mic underneath his nose, Noah can’t stop himself from pushing Troy farther away, making Troy the dirty secret. That is, until the day Troy has had enough.
Sign Up for Announcements
3-2-1 Launch! How to Give Your Book the Best Lift Off
By Natasha Boyd
May 5th – 19th, 2016
Self-Publishing 101 Virtual Workshop with Marie Force
By Marie Force
June 13th – 18th, 2016