It’s PI Elections time for the 2017 Board!
Submit your nomination by Oct 31, 2016. Learn more
Passionate Plume Contest: Winners announced!
Sexy Scribbles Finalists Announced!
Recent PI Posts
- Now seeking nominations for the 2017 Passionate Ink Board of Directors October 6, 2016
- Pitch to Harlequin / Carina Press (Sept 12 – 16) September 9, 2016
- #NewReleases by P.I. members August 16, 2016
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Passionate Ink members, nominations are now open for all board positions, including President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
If you’re eligible to serve in these critical chapter roles, please see the member forum for information about how to be added to the ballot.
Sign Up for Announcements
MEMBERS ONLY FREE EXCLUSIVE
Burning Ink: How to Write Erotic Romances with Characters and Scenes that Sizzle
By Angela Knight
Sept. 8th – Oct. 6th, 2016