It’s PI Renewal Season!
Renew your membership Sep 1 – 30 for 2016-17. Learn more
Passionate Plume Contest: Winners announced July 15th!
Find out who our winners are at RWA Nationals in San Diego.
Sexy Scribbles Finalists Announced!
Recent PI Posts
- Pitch to Harlequin / Carina Press (Sept 12 – 16) September 9, 2016
- #NewReleases by P.I. members August 16, 2016
- 2016 Passionate Plume Finalists Announced July 11, 2016
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
We’ve secured an editor from Carina Press (Harlequin) to review pitches from Passionate Ink members!
Pitch Dates: Sept 12 – 16
Stephanie Doig, Assistant Editor at Harlequin/Carina Press, will be joining us and is particularly interested in Contemporary, Suspense / Thriller / Mystery, BDSM / Ds, LGBT, Menage / Poly! For details, and to join in, visit our member forums! If you’re not a member yet, click here to join.
Sign Up for Announcements
MEMBERS ONLY FREE EXCLUSIVE
Burning Ink: How to Write Erotic Romances with Characters and Scenes that Sizzle
By Angela Knight
Sept. 8th – Oct. 6th, 2016